- How many participants can join a free Zoom meeting?
- Can you hide participants in zoom?
- How do you annotate in zoom?
- Does zoom track attendance?
- How do I get a list of attendees in zoom?
- Does zoom keep a record of participants?
- Can you tell who attended a zoom meeting?
- Can I join a zoom Meeting anonymously?
- Does Zoom show your location?
How many participants can join a free Zoom meeting?
100 participantsParticipants can join a meeting from their phone, desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
How many participants can join the meeting.
All plans allow up to 100 participants by default in each meeting (up to 1,000 with Large Meeting add-on)..
Can you hide participants in zoom?
Mute Participants on Entry: Automatically mute participants as they join the meeting. Show/Hide Non-video Participants: Show or hide participant’s name or profile picture on the Zoom Room’s display if their video is turned off. … If video is turned off, this will show or hide your name or profile picture.
How do you annotate in zoom?
AndroidStart sharing your screen.Tap the pen icon on your screen. This will open the annotation tools.Tap the pen icon again to close the annotation tools.
Does zoom track attendance?
If you would like to see who attended one of your Zoom meetings and how long they were in your meeting, you can check attendance through the Zoom reports. Log into to my.tc.columbia.edu and click on TC Zoom in the TC Bookmarks section.
How do I get a list of attendees in zoom?
FAQ: How to retrieve the attendance list for a Zoom meeting?On the Zoom portal, click Reports on the left panel and click Usage.Choose the time range and click Search and it will bring up a list of past meetings.From the meeting you look for, click on the number of participants.A pop-up screen with the list and details of participants will be shown.More items…
Does zoom keep a record of participants?
6. Zoom will display the name of each participant in the meeting you selected, along with the times they joined and left the meeting. You may export the list of meeting participants as a . csv file for your records.
Can you tell who attended a zoom meeting?
To see the list of participants for a particular meeting, click the number in the “Participants” column (2). Zoom will display the name of each participant, along with the times they joined and left the meeting.
Can I join a zoom Meeting anonymously?
When you join a Zoom meeting, you will see a screen “Join a Meeting.” and a box with your name in it. You can change your name in the box before joining a meeting so that you maintain anonymity.
Does Zoom show your location?